BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Confession

I'm supposed to be baking a batch of chocolate, zucchini cupcakes to bring to my Sales Meeting on Thursday morning, but I really don't want to right now. Besides I haven't posted anything in a while and my readers (all 5 of you) deserve better! My coworkers really don't need me to provide them with more empty calories anyway. Maybe instead I'll bring rice cakes and peanut butter.

I have a couple of e-mailed questions that I need to respond to (don't worry, I'm not ignoring you), but I want to do some more research before I post a response. I will get to them in a day or two (I promise).

Today I want to talk about a compulsion (or is it an addiction?) that I have. I love buying (and wearing) pyjamas! There's nothing more comfortable than a pair of flannel PJs and a nice t-shirt. Much to Hubby's chagrin, I'm not a sexy PJ kind of girl. I probably have at least 15 pairs of PJs!

I have different styles of flannel pants for winter, some with t-shirt tops, some with long sleeved tops, some with one of each. I have lightweight cotton pants to wear when it's not quite winter, not quite summer. Of course I have 2 or 3 pair of capri pants with tank tops for the summer.

They're just so versatile; put on a pair of socks and a sweatshirt and you're ready to face the world! That is of course if the world means
your house and possibly your backyard. As much as I love my PJs, I never, ever leave the house while wearing them. Please do not be one of "those people" - yes it's possible to be dressed "too casual"

An example of what not to do (courtesy of People of Walmart):


For the record: I would so buy a pair of Mario Kart PJs!

3 comments:

Mrs. MooMoo said...

LOL i need to get more PJs!!! I have all mismatched items, are yours sets???

Pregnant Yuppy said...

I have some sets. Mostly I tend to become enamoured of cool-looking pj pants so I buy them! Yesterday I bought a pair with small skull & crossbones with a bow. I couldn't resist!

Dana said...

PJs are a weakness for me too! I am ALWAYS in them when I am at home. I never just sit around in my regular clothes. Its always weird when people visit or we are visiting.

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget