BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moving Forward

Today I had my annual physical exam. Before making the decision to become a mother I only saw the doctor once a year (and I only went so I could get my birth control prescription refilled). Now I swear I see my doctor 3 or 4 times a year.


The good news is that all of test results came back normal (this spring she tested my hormone levels). My FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) was normal, my thyroid and progesterone levels were also normal. So, I'm ovulating (which I already knew) and my egg count is okay. She didn't have hubby's test results back from his SA last week.

The bad news is that's all we know. She sent in a referral for me to the Fertility Clinic several months ago and I still haven't heard from them.

So until we do we'll continue on as is and hope for the best.

0 comments:

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget