BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Day

I wanted to have a real productive day at work today since I was only working a half day. I think that I did accomplish that. I'm feeling a bit more motivated lately. That's definitely a good thing!


This afternoon I went to see the Dalai Lama. It was a great experience and I plan to write a post all about it soon. I'm really glad that I took some notes while I was there. Already I'm forgetting some of the things that he said. While there my breasts started to hurt. Could it be a symptom? Should I even think that way?

You'll be pleased to know that I did bake the chocolate zucchini cake that I wanted to do yesterday. It's my turn to bring snacks to our sales meeting tomorrow and this won't cost me anything. Others will buy muffins at the coffee shop when it's their turn, but that adds up really fast!

To sum up, I worked, got enlightened, my IPS has started, and I baked. All in all, a busy day.



1 comments:

Suzy said...

The chocolate zuchini cake sounds good! Can't wait to read about your time with the dali lama

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget