I'm back from visiting my grandparents and I seem to have brought a new lease on life back with me. My grandmother just turned 95, and my grandfather is not far behind at 93. While visiting I wondered how many other 30-somethings still have grandparents, let alone 2? They have been married for 72 years.
- I will no longer avoid buying new clothes in case I might be pregnant. Pregnant or infertile I still need to look good!
- I will no longer avoid physical activity in case I might be pregnant.
- If I'm craving sushi and I haven't seen a BFP - I'm eating it! (same goes for soft cheeses and wine)
- I will not let my chart dictate my love life
- I will not avoid planning a vacation
- Regardless if Hubby and I ever have a child, we will be happy with our lives.