BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

An Effort to Fit in With the Fertile

In an effort to fit in, I'm making my SUV look just like the other SUV's on the street:

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

I am wearing a crown because I am a princess. I felt it only right to have the cats flanking the family, since they are are always keeping an eye on what we are doing. And that's our Angel in the middle. Of course now that I look at it, it looks like Hubby is wearing a skirt and that we're both workaholics. Too bad there wasn't a couch potato design.

I have to send a shout out to Mo for the idea. I always wondered where the fertile got these things.

If you want to create one of these click here.

P.S. - I'm sorry that it got cut off. Maybe when I reach 100 followers I'll pay for a new blog design that will give me a wider column!

0 comments:

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget