Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
This cycle was my first taking Clomid. Basically it's supposed to make my ovaries pay attention and produce good eggs. You know the kind of eggs that are healthy and just waiting for a sperm to fertilize them. Apparently my eggs needed a boost.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
We met with the RE again today to review the results from the tests that she had ordered the last time we were there. We already know my HSG results were good. But the other test results were a mystery. Here we go:
- FSH levels: 3 - very good *
- Ovarian ultrasound: 12 follicles - mostly small, 4 of decent quality
- Semen Analysis: 57 million - lower than the last time but Hubby admitted that he didn't get it all in the cup. The Dr. said that this was still very good.
- Estrogen levels: 414 - very elevated *
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
You may have noticed that my post frequency is getting less and less, well, frequent. It's not that I don't want to post, but sometimes I just need a break from all things TTC.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
• Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.