BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Am I Really A "Superior Scribbler"?

Thanks so much to PCOS Chick! Let's face it, infertility is a bitch and no one should have to go through it alone. Thanks to the internet I have made so many new friends who know exactly what I'm going through. Today PCOS Chick passed along this esteemed award along to me!


Here's the way it works:

• Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to
this post, which explains The Award.
• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit
this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
• Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blo
g.

Now I have to pass along this award to 5 other deserving bloggers (only 5?). This was hard, I read a lot of blogs on a variety of topics. So here goes - in no order:

3 comments:

The Quest For Baby Hang said...

I gave you 2 awards, go to my Blogger to see which ones. Thank you for always being there and for the amazing support!!

womb for improvement said...

Thanks very much! I'm truly flattered.

Kate said...

Congrats on the award! I found you through Twitter, we are mutual "twitter friends" with many of the same folks (PCOS Chick, rebwim76, Ready2BMom, InfertileNaomi for starters), I am @KatieeDid. We started TTC in 2004, and much of the same there too... infertility and MCs. I'm following you now, and hoping to get to know you.

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget