BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Digging Out

Sorry I've been absent from the internet lately my dear readers. I'm not ignoring you honest. I just wasn't sure what to write about. I didn't want this blog to be a place where all I did was whine about how hard TTC is for me. But this is also an anonymous blog and I didn't want to blog about things that were too personal (mind you, what's more personal than talking about EWCM?).

The good news is that I have 3 posts that are half written just waiting for me to be inspired to finish writing and posting them.

The bad news is that we are all but snowed in with our first blizzard of the season. Which means that all I want to do is snuggle under a blanket on the couch with my kitties (and Hubby too) while watching movies. Blizzards aren't very motivating.

All in all I think that we only got about 15 - 20 cm of snow (~ 6 - 9 inches). But with the wind blowing it around there are some pretty high drifts. I also think that the City was caught off guard 'cause no one has seen a snow plow out on the roads yet. We've shoveled the walk and driveway at least 3 times already!

Enough snow already!

Here you can see my Buddha is buried up to her neck in snow!


The good news is that I may finally have ovulated! My seemingly never-ending cycle may now be winding down. I'm so glad that I was charting my temperature this cycle. If I hadn't been who knows what my mental state would have been like? Even though it looks like I have O'ed, we didn't time our BD'ing very well. So I don't think that this cycle will end up with a BFP. I'm okay with that. At least I know that a new cycle will be starting in a couple of weeks.

1 comments:

Kacy said...

Excited for the good news. It's always a happy time around my house if we O. Hope your not freezing too much!

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget