BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

No Wordless Wednesday

You may have noticed that my post frequency is getting less and less, well, frequent. It's not that I don't want to post, but sometimes I just need a break from all things TTC.


I first started this blog when I first found out I was pregnant in March of 2008. Then I didn't write another post for months. Partly because I forgot the password, and partly because after my loss I couldn't bear to be near anything that reminded me of my pregnancy.

Lately I realized that I wasn't writing for me anymore. I was writing for you - my readers. There's nothing wrong with that - in fact I really appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to your comments and questions. But, when I stopped writing for me it stopped being fun and almost felt like another job. I don't think anyone wants that.

So for both of our sakes, I'm going to blog when I feel like it now. Maybe once the holiday stresses are over I'll feel more like blogging.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Love you!!

Here's what I think of TTC (and holiday) stress:


Animated baby giving raspberry Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Chasing a Miracle said...

I know what you mean... sometimes it is all just too much and you just need time...

Pregnant Yuppy said...

Thanks for understanding. The funny thing is that I have 5 half-written posts already done. I'm just not motivated enough right now to finish them.

Brandielou said...

Ha! I don't blame you! :) You should do it when you feel like it. Sometimes I catch myself censoring what I say worried about what others will think, and I don't even have any readers, LOL!!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget