BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Award

This has been in my draft posts for quite some time now. I'm embarrassed that I never got around to posting it sooner.

Thank you to Roxanne at The Quest for Baby Hang for honouring me with the Lemonade award.
Like I said in my "Superior Scribbler" post, the internet has been a huge support and inspiration for me while TTC. I can't believe that I have over 200 followers on Twitter already. What this tells me is that there is a huge percentage of the population who is TTC and/or experiencing infertility. I'm glad that we have somewhere that we can connect. I, for one, would not be as comfortable talking to someone face to face about cervical mucous!


The rules for this award:
  • Put Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award from.

I am going to break the rules here (I know, shocking!). As I started to nominate 10 blogs, I realized that they have already been awarded this esteemed award (nothing like coming late to a party). So if you are reading this - please take a look also at my blogroll in the sidebar. Those are all great blogs and are worthy of a look. I hope that this doesn't disqualify me (either way I'm not giving it back).

0 comments:

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget