First she awarded me with the Lemonade award, and now the Kreativ Blogger award!
- Share 7 things you don't know about me.
- Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
- Leave a comment on each of their blogs I nominated.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- I crochet baby afghans. I have for years, even before we were TTC. I try to crochet an afghan for each of my friends as they have a baby. If they're lucky, and time permits, I'll make one for each child.
- I was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Go ahead, try saying that 3 times fast! I'm proud of my prairie roots but have no plans to ever move back.
- I tried snowboarding. I sucked at it. When I nearly broke my tailbone I gave it up - forever!
- I wrote my Honours Thesis comparing the different theories of Human Evolution. I got an "A".
- I now work as an Outside Sales rep. No relation whatsoever to my undergraduate studies.
- The letter "E" on my keyboard is wearing off. Only the letter "E". I often wonder if I type a lot of "E"'s? EEEEEEEeeeeeee
- I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. No, I will not show you.
This time I will follow the rules. Here are some other TTC / infertility blogs that I follow:
- Busted Plumbing - Great writing, great graphics, and great giveaways too!
- In The Name of The Father - AKA Infertility Guy - infertility is not just for us gals.
- Womb For Improvement - I have to love her. She also spells colour with a "u"
- Everything Happens for a Reason - Daytona Tuesdays, need I say more
- Bottoms On & Off the Table - Check out her "Infertility Hope-O-Meter"
- Ambivalent Womb - She just says it like it is
- Chasing Pitter Patters - She just came back from an amazing tropical vacation where monkeys (real live monkeys) would visit her room. By all rights I should hate her as I watch our mercury drop, but she's just too lovable. Real monkeys, imagine that.
Thanks again Roxanne. I'm glad that you have enjoyed reading! I have enjoyed writing as well.