BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Enough Already - I'm Starting to Blush!

Roxanne, you may be directly responsible for giving me an ego. In one day she nominated me for 2 awards (granted that was over a month ago, I'm just a little behind in my posts).


First she awarded me with the Lemonade award, and now the Kreativ Blogger award!




Rules for this award:
  • Share 7 things you don't know about me.
  • Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
  • Leave a comment on each of their blogs I nominated.
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
7 Things you don't know about me:
  1. I crochet baby afghans. I have for years, even before we were TTC. I try to crochet an afghan for each of my friends as they have a baby. If they're lucky, and time permits, I'll make one for each child.
  2. I was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Go ahead, try saying that 3 times fast! I'm proud of my prairie roots but have no plans to ever move back.
  3. I tried snowboarding. I sucked at it. When I nearly broke my tailbone I gave it up - forever!
  4. I wrote my Honours Thesis comparing the different theories of Human Evolution. I got an "A".
  5. I now work as an Outside Sales rep. No relation whatsoever to my undergraduate studies.
  6. The letter "E" on my keyboard is wearing off. Only the letter "E". I often wonder if I type a lot of "E"'s? EEEEEEEeeeeeee
  7. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. No, I will not show you.
7 Other blogs deserving of this award:
This time I will follow the rules. Here are some other TTC / infertility blogs that I follow:
  1. Busted Plumbing - Great writing, great graphics, and great giveaways too!
  2. In The Name of The Father - AKA Infertility Guy - infertility is not just for us gals.
  3. Womb For Improvement - I have to love her. She also spells colour with a "u"
  4. Everything Happens for a Reason - Daytona Tuesdays, need I say more
  5. Bottoms On & Off the Table - Check out her "Infertility Hope-O-Meter"
  6. Ambivalent Womb - She just says it like it is
  7. Chasing Pitter Patters - She just came back from an amazing tropical vacation where monkeys (real live monkeys) would visit her room. By all rights I should hate her as I watch our mercury drop, but she's just too lovable. Real monkeys, imagine that.

Thanks again Roxanne. I'm glad that you have enjoyed reading! I have enjoyed writing as well.



1 comments:

Malinda said...

OMG you are so sweet! thank you so much... I'll put this us over the weekend for sure :-)

Love that you love pictures of Daytona as much as I do... hehe

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget