BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

You Will Get Your BFP In Due Time


For some TTC is a simple process. You toss the birth control, have unprotected sex, and nine months later you have your baby. For some of us, it's not so simple. But why should we wait to find out when we're going to have a baby and what sex the baby will be?


The internet is abound with psychics and mediums ready and willing to take your money to tell you all about how your TTC journey will end. Many will overcharge and under-deliver. It's important that if you decide to send anyone your hard earned cash that you understand that it's just for fun.

While I would caution you against trusting anyone that you don't know, I have gone ahead and purchased a couple of readings!

Cheri is a fellow Canuck who does baby predictions. On her blog she gives us all tips to improve our own psychic abilities. I purchased a reading from her in December 2008 (she also does free readings). This is what she had to say:

They show you having a GIRL and they relate her to MARCH so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

As you can see she didn't say which year I could expect my March BFP. 2009 it wasn't. Maybe it will be 2010 (although I hope to get it sooner than that!).

I also got a reading from Brooke777 this past summer. This one was a free reading. Brooke had this to tell me when I asked when I was going to get my BFP:

I'm getting BY the end of Sept for conception or BFP. A BOY.

September came and went and as you know, no BFP. Ah well. You get what you pay for.

Like I said this is for fun. Their predictions may or may not be accurate,but at least you'll have something to say to your Mother In Law when she asks you when she can expect a grandchild.

If you have had a reading, or if you get a reading, I'd love to know what they told you. Please leave your reading in a comment.

Have fun!

3 comments:

AnGèLe said...

I didnt have a psychic reading but my family swears by the needle and thread method! My grandmother had 7 children, my mother had 2, and I'm on my third(surrogacy), and the needle got them all right and in the right order..

No it doesnt give you the «when» but its fun none the less...

Thread a needle, dangle it about 2 inches over the palm (face up) of your left hand. Steady the needle..wait.. when it goes into circles, its a girl, if it goes into a straight back and forth line, its a boy. It will stop in between children. Worth a shot ;)

Elisabeth said...

Hello!

My name is Elisabeth, and I am an infertility / repeated pregnancy loss "veteran". You can read a little bit about me and my experiences in my (not very updated) blog: drhousewife.blogspot.com . I am completing a PhD in Counseling Psychology, and my dissertation is focused upon the impact of infertility on marriage. I believe strongly that there is a need for better support services for men and women who are undergoing IF diagnosis and treatment, and my hope is that this study will aid in the development of such services.

I am contacting you after stumbling across your blog. I am recruiting participants for my study, and wanted to invite you and your husband to take part. All that would be involved would be the completion of an online survey, that would take approximately 20 minutes. All couples who complete the surveys will receive a voucher good for a pair of free movie tickets at a Regal Cinemas.

Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at UTInfertilityResearch@gmail.com . I have included the criteria for participation below.

Feel free to pass information along to anyone you know who might be interested in contributing to this study.

Best of luck to you!
Elisabeth


Member of a married, heterosexual couple
Both you and your spouse are between the ages of 20 – 45
You do not have any biological or adopted children living in your home
You are not currently pregnant
Either you, your spouse, or both has received an infertility diagnosis
You have received treatment for infertility in the past six months, or plan to do so in the next six months
Both you and your partner are willing to participate & have access to the internet

Pregnant Yuppy said...

Thanks Elisabeth, I sent you an e-mail.

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget