BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 19, 2010

2nd IUI Cancelled!


Thursday was a blur for me. It started out like any normal day. I went to work, I did some work, I snuck on Twitter once or twice; you know, same old, same old. But that all changed after lunch.


I had to take an early lunch 'cause I booked a client meeting for 1pm. I always turn my phone on "do not disturb" when I'm eating. I feel that I deserve a half an hour a day when I shouldn't have to run when the phone rings. So when I'm done eating and I get back to my desk there was a message. But get this: the message was from the fertility clinic. The nurse said to call her back today after 1pm.

Okay so it's about 12:10pm. I have a client meeting at 1pm so there's no way that I can call her until about 2pm. That leaves me over an hour and half to wonder what the heck is going on!! I am not patient enough for this!

So I call her as soon as I can and she said "how anxious are you to do IVF?" So I'm thinking that this has to be a joke 'cause didn't you just tell me last week that I have to be Clomid free for 2 months before we can consider IVF?

I mention that I took Clomid for my December and January cycles. So she does a little figuring and said that the dates should work out. If we want to, we can start the IVF process in March!

Seriously? March?

So I spoke to Hubby and we're doing it! Yikes!

Here's our tentative plan:
- March 4th start taking Superfact
- March 16th - Baseline ultrasound and start on injectible drugs
- March 19th - go in every other day for bloodwork and ultrasound
- April 1st - tentative egg retrieval
- April 4 - 6th - tentative embryo transfer.

Wish us luck!

10 comments:

Beckie's Infertile said...

Woot Woot, that is great news! Bring on the IVF! Looking forward to reading about it.

Dana said...

Wowzers! That is pretty cool! :) Best of luck! I will be praying for you!

PCOSChick said...

That is awesome news!!! Will be thinking of you!

Shanel said...

Best wishes... everything happens for a reason... will say a prayer that all works out:0)

Ashley said...

Great news!! Good luck!

zengirl said...

This is SO exciting! I hear the drugs are hell, but we'll be here for you when you need us! Wishing you all the best for this IVF! Hope this is iT!

liberalgranolagirl said...

That's great news!!! So excited for y'all!

Holly said...

so excited and hopeful for you! i too was expecting to schedule an IUI and then got quickly shifted to the IVF path instead. On my 3rd day of suppression now. Good luck and lots of babydust!

Michelle said...

so so excited for you! can't wait to hear all about it!!

Sweet Georgia said...

Wow - that is big news! Good luck!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget