BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger!

Wow! Thanks so much to Dana from Except for Mondays for this award. I really appreciate it.


7 Interesting Things About Me:
  1. I am fluent in French. Oui, c'est vrai! Je parle Francais!
  2. Although I do have a full time job with a recruiting company, I also work part time as a Promotional Assistant with Elizabeth Arden cosmetics. Don't tell my boss - but I really do it more for the freebie products than for the paycheque! - Shhh.
  3. The only sport that I was ever good at was Equestrian Show Jumping. I spend a lot of years grooming horses and mucking out stalls as a teenager. The only reason I gave it up is because I couldn't afford to continue and to pay for university tuition.
  4. I can be very judgmental sometimes. If you're going to do something really stupid - I'll probably tell you to your face what a dumb idea it is. Some people like this, most don't.
  5. I do not work out. As previously mentioned I'm not very athletic and I've never enjoyed going to the gym.
  6. I do all of our household finances including bill paying and our income taxes. Not that Hubby isn't capable, I'm just a Type A person who likes the control!
  7. The thought of being a parent sometimes scares the crap out of me!
Now I need to nominate 7 other Bloggers for this same award.
Here's what you need to do:
- Thank the person who nominated you and copy the award into your blog
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and put their links in your post. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know that they've been nominated.

0 comments:

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget