BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Decision!

If you remember in a couple of my previous posts (here and here) I've been trying to think of something to give up for Lent. Well today is Mardi Gras and while I'm sitting here waiting for Hubby to come home so we can make pancakes, I've made a decision.


I'm going to give up drinking pop for 40 days. This was a hard decision to make and I'm happy with it. Sure I probably won't be too happy at noon tomorrow when I'm jonesing for my fizzy fix. Hopefully with a bit of time I'll get over it.

So to my favourite doctor - Dr. Pepper of course - I will miss you . It's nothing that you did. It's not you, it's me. I think we need to spend a little time apart, just for a little while. I'll see you again at Easter.

3 comments:

zengirl said...

That's a wonderful idea! Every book I've read about fertility advises that we give up soda and caffeine. Giving this up will be sooo difficult (god knows-I love my icy-cold coke!) but I guess it would be good for you! Good Luck!

Sweet Georgia said...

I think I'm going to join you on the no pop thing. Here's to 40 days of no fizzy drinks!

Pregnant Yuppy said...

Day 1 and so far so good!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget