BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dream Interpretation Please!


I had a weird dream this morning. Weird dreams are nothing new to me, I often have very vivid dreams. In fact I got my second tattoo the day after dreaming about it.


So, this morning I dreamed that I was walking and talking with my RE as we walked to our cars in the parking lot at the hospital. In it she basically said that my left ovary was crap and that if I was going to get pregnant then my right ovary would have to work extra hard. She then touched my stomach where my right ovary is and said "see, does this hurt, it's your ovary". Then she kind of dismissed me by saying that it was time to go to my car.

I also vividly remember looking around the parking lot for car and pushing my key fob to unlock it. It was a sunny day, but it was winter as there was snow on the ground.

So, what the heck do you think this means??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea Kimberley!!! But I'm hoping it means that your right ovary released a good egg this month and that you guys caught it with the IUI!

Hugs,
Lenore

Pregnant Yuppy said...

Thanks Lenore! I had another crazy dream the next night. This time I was at my grandfather's funeral (the one who passed over 10 years ago). Any thoughts on this one?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, sorry no. I'm not much of a dream interpreter! Maybe it is your subconscious... often when a grandparent dies and then a new child is born...well a lot of people think of the cycle of life continuing...but it is a long time since your grandfather has passed.

I will just keep thinking positive thoughts for you, no matter what the crazy dreams are!!
Lenore

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget