BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lent - Part 2



Okay, I've had a day to think about it and I've come up with 2 really good things to potentially give up:
  1. Lying. For the record I am an inherently honest person. However the other day at the office my co-worker asked me if her wearing blue tights made her look like a smurf. I smiled and said "no". *Technically* I didn't lie because I didn't think she looked "like smurf" (she would have needed a floppy white hat too), but it didn't look great. And when someone asked me the other day why I was in a grumpy mood I *technically* didn't lie when I said "stuff going on at home" - however the actual honest answer would have been "because my temperature dropped again today so that means that I'm probably not pregnant AGAIN, and I'm not getting any younger and the longer this takes the more money it's going to cost and I'M JUST SICK OF IT". So you see, I'm fairly honest, but not entirely.

  2. Video Games - specifically Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook. You could never call me a gamer, but I am competitive. If I see that my uncle or cousin, or mother has a higher score than me, I will play endlessly until I beat their score. I've gone to bed with the screen image burned into my mind and that's all that I can see when I close my eyes. Plus my wrist tends to get sore the more I play. There are definitely some benefits to giving this one up.

So there you have it - 2 more options. I'm still torn. What should I choose to live without for the next 6 weeks?



3 comments:

The Quest For Baby Hang said...

your not following me on twitter.. :(

Pregnant Yuppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pregnant Yuppy said...

Roxanne - I'm not??? I will fix that ASAP.

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget