Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Welcome all visitors from IComLeavWe! This is my first time participating and I'm really excited.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I know several business owners who would love to post this in their offices! Each time a client complains to me about a pending maternity leave I joke and say: "maybe it's the chair. (Pause for effect) Can I have it?"
Monday, March 15, 2010
While I'm not yet 100% ready to come out of the closet, this is pretty much what I look like - Old Navy style! Hubby doesn't think that it looks like me - my hair is a lot curlier than this. He does like the outfit though. I think that I may pick up the cardigan on the weekend.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Tonight before you go to bed, remember to set your clocks forward an hour for Daylight Saving's Time. That's right folks, you will lose an hour this weekend! This is the only time of the year when you can truthfully say "sorry, I ran out of time".
Friday, March 12, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Goldmember: What? Take the fahza away! Dutch hater! And now, it is time to say goodbye. Dr. Evil's orders. Which, for you, is bad news bears,
[talks in a deep vioce]
Goldmember: Walter Matthau.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
- People who throw garbage and/or cigarettes out their car window. I mean really. Are you so important that you can't wait a few minutes to place it in a proper receptacle? Some days I really wish that I had the power to give out tickets.
- When people make up their minds about something without really knowing what it is. For example a friend of mine "hates sushi". I asked her if she's ever had it - she said "no". I asked "how do you know if you hate it then?" She replied "well, I don't like raw fish". I said "not all 'sushi' is raw fish". And she said "well, I still don't like it".
- Grocery shopping. It's crowded, it's expensive, I don't always remember to bring my own bags, then I have to bring it home and put it away. No thanks! Gosh I need a butler to do my chores.
- Speaking of grocery shopping, I also hate it when the grocery store moves their product around. You know what I mean. For years they have the Shake N Bake in a certain location and then the next week it's missing! ~ AND ~
- The Dutch. - Ok not really. Everyone that I've ever met from the Netherlands has always been very nice. (If you got the reference 5 points to you!)
Monday, March 8, 2010
Does anyone remember me telling them that I am friends with an Olympian? Not just an Olympian mind you, but a medal-winning Olympian!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Have I ever told you that I'm a partial nerd? I don't quite meet the criteria to be a complete nerd as I've never played Dungeons and Dragons, read comic books, and I don't know how to play chess. I am quite willing to accept the fact that I do have some nerd-esque qualities though. Such as - I loved the British t.v. show Red Dwarf. Most of my readers are probably way too young to even know what in the science fiction I'm talking about.