- People who throw garbage and/or cigarettes out their car window. I mean really. Are you so important that you can't wait a few minutes to place it in a proper receptacle? Some days I really wish that I had the power to give out tickets.
- When people make up their minds about something without really knowing what it is. For example a friend of mine "hates sushi". I asked her if she's ever had it - she said "no". I asked "how do you know if you hate it then?" She replied "well, I don't like raw fish". I said "not all 'sushi' is raw fish". And she said "well, I still don't like it".
- Grocery shopping. It's crowded, it's expensive, I don't always remember to bring my own bags, then I have to bring it home and put it away. No thanks! Gosh I need a butler to do my chores.
- Speaking of grocery shopping, I also hate it when the grocery store moves their product around. You know what I mean. For years they have the Shake N Bake in a certain location and then the next week it's missing! ~ AND ~
- The Dutch. - Ok not really. Everyone that I've ever met from the Netherlands has always been very nice. (If you got the reference 5 points to you!)
The Stirrup Queen's Completely Anal List of Blogs That Proves That She Really Missed Her Calling as a Personal Organizer
Should You Tell People About Your Infertility?
16 hours ago