BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

5 Things I Hate

  1. People who throw garbage and/or cigarettes out their car window. I mean really. Are you so important that you can't wait a few minutes to place it in a proper receptacle? Some days I really wish that I had the power to give out tickets.
  2. When people make up their minds about something without really knowing what it is. For example a friend of mine "hates sushi". I asked her if she's ever had it - she said "no". I asked "how do you know if you hate it then?" She replied "well, I don't like raw fish". I said "not all 'sushi' is raw fish". And she said "well, I still don't like it".
  3. Grocery shopping. It's crowded, it's expensive, I don't always remember to bring my own bags, then I have to bring it home and put it away. No thanks! Gosh I need a butler to do my chores.
  4. Speaking of grocery shopping, I also hate it when the grocery store moves their product around. You know what I mean. For years they have the Shake N Bake in a certain location and then the next week it's missing! ~ AND ~
  5. The Dutch. - Ok not really. Everyone that I've ever met from the Netherlands has always been very nice. (If you got the reference 5 points to you!)

4 comments:

Shanel said...

This list is funny.. I concur with #2.... that's one thing I really hate.... closed minded people afraid to try new things.

Gurlee said...

I don't get your reference but I like your list especially 1 and 2.

rebecca said...

Loved your list, I came across your blog from Stress Free Infertility...gotta say, I love your blog! Look forward to following your journey...just finished my first round of IVF!

The Quest For Baby Hang said...

Great listz!!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget