BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

BFN Friday!


Today is CD 29. I'm approximately 16 DPO. There's no indication that AF is coming so why not test? So I did. Of course, it was a Big Fat Negative!

Before you say anything - I'm not upset. I fully expected to see a BFN when I tested. We were definitely living up to the "not trying" part of Not Trying, Not Preventing this cycle. I think it's evident that we needed a break from TTC as we literally only had sex once this cycle (that may be more information than you needed or that Hubby wants me to share).

Besides, I've been taking ovulation suppression drugs for 8 days now. My body thinks that it's going into menopause! I'm not surprised that my period is MIA. Or maybe I miscalculated when I ovulated - after all I wasn't taking my temperature this cycle.

I will need all your positive thoughts and prayers for the next few weeks as we begin our IVF cycle. I'm hopeful that this will be my last BFN ever!


6 comments:

Busted Kate said...

Beers are on me! Infertile High-Five!!

((HUGS too))

Sweet Georgia said...

Sorry about the bfn. hugs.

Alex said...

Here's to your very last BFN!!! I drink to you! Oh, this IVF is gonna WORK!!

Holly said...

sorry to hear about the bfn but I am very excited and hopeful that this will be the last one because this IVF will work! *hugs*

liberalgranolagirl said...

So excited and hopeful for your IVF cycle :)

Maya said...

Fingers crossed this is the last BFN! I'm excited for you :-)




*from LBS

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget