Believe it or not (and I understand if you don't - I'm having problems believing it myself), this is my 100th post! No seriously it is. And that isn't counting any posts that I made prior to moving my blog to Blogger!
Holly must by psychic 'cause she awarded me with the Happy 101 award. Holly is a wonderful person to follow on Twitter. She nearly always sends me encouraging thoughts and I'm so very glad that I have come to know her.
This award wants me to list 10 things that make my day and 10 fellow bloggers that are worthy of this award. Here goes:
10 Things That Make My Day:
- Finding money in your wallet that you didn't know that you had.
- Waking up with my cat cuddling and purring beside me (and/or falling asleep with him purring and cuddling beside me).
- Hitting all green lights on my way to work in the morning.
- Treating myself to a Chai Latte
- Putting my PJ pants on as soon as I get home from work.
- Getting comments on my blog - I love comments, I really, really do!
- Someone else cleaning the cat litter box. (Another perk of being pregnant - Hubby will have to take on this duty for at least 9 months!)
- Going to fill up the car with gas and noticing that gas prices dropped just that day!
- Finding a parking spot on the street for free and not having to pay to park.
- Getting something in the mail (other than bills).
10 Other Worthy Blogs:
*I know that some of you have already been nominated for this award. But I think you deserve it again! If you haven't already, please check out their blogs.
- The Quest for Baby Hang
- Making Me Mom
- Infertility Blog
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility
- The Road To Happily Ever After
- Liberal Granola Girl
- Chasing Pitter Patters
- Infertility Instability
- Stress Free Infertility
- Womb 4 Improvement
Here's what happens next - now you need to list 10 Things That Make Your Day and then list 10 Blogs worthy of this award as well, and then you'll have the award and they'll have the award too. Don't forget you'll have to do the same... list 10 Things and 10 Blogs to earn the award (then of course copy the pic of the award to your computer and paste/upload the award pic to your own blog post saying that you received this award with your 10 and 10).