BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 101!!


Believe it or not (and I understand if you don't - I'm having problems believing it myself), this is my 100th post! No seriously it is. And that isn't counting any posts that I made prior to moving my blog to Blogger!

Holly must by psychic 'cause she awarded me with the Happy 101 award. Holly is a wonderful person to follow on Twitter. She nearly always sends me encouraging thoughts and I'm so very glad that I have come to know her.

This award wants me to list 10 things that make my day and 10 fellow bloggers that are worthy of this award. Here goes:

10 Things That Make My Day:
  1. Finding money in your wallet that you didn't know that you had.
  2. Waking up with my cat cuddling and purring beside me (and/or falling asleep with him purring and cuddling beside me).
  3. Hitting all green lights on my way to work in the morning.
  4. Treating myself to a Chai Latte
  5. Putting my PJ pants on as soon as I get home from work.
  6. Getting comments on my blog - I love comments, I really, really do!
  7. Someone else cleaning the cat litter box. (Another perk of being pregnant - Hubby will have to take on this duty for at least 9 months!)
  8. Going to fill up the car with gas and noticing that gas prices dropped just that day!
  9. Finding a parking spot on the street for free and not having to pay to park.
  10. Getting something in the mail (other than bills).
10 Other Worthy Blogs:
*I know that some of you have already been nominated for this award. But I think you deserve it again! If you haven't already, please check out their blogs.
  1. The Quest for Baby Hang
  2. Making Me Mom
  3. Infertility Blog
  4. Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility
  5. The Road To Happily Ever After
  6. Liberal Granola Girl
  7. Chasing Pitter Patters
  8. Infertility Instability
  9. Stress Free Infertility
  10. Womb 4 Improvement
Here's what happens next - now you need to list 10 Things That Make Your Day and then list 10 Blogs worthy of this award as well, and then you'll have the award and they'll have the award too. Don't forget you'll have to do the same... list 10 Things and 10 Blogs to earn the award (then of course copy the pic of the award to your computer and paste/upload the award pic to your own blog post saying that you received this award with your 10 and 10).


6 comments:

Dana said...

I love your list! Those things make me happy too!

Holly said...

I love being your twitter friend too! :) Happy 100th post!

I really LOVE your list. All of these things make me very happy also. It really is the little things huh?

Jessica said...

I really enjoyed your list! I'm a new follower, TTC and trying to read everything I can to get a clue of what to expect (I estimate I'm roughly a year behind you in "the process" just finishing my first round of chlomid, ultrasound of ovaries in two days, awaiting hubby's SA results...). anyhow, i saw that one thing that makes your day is getting comments, so I'm leaving this in appreciation. I have a similar list except insert dog for cat. Thank you for being one of the small things I look forward to each day. P.S. Is it wierd that when I scrolled down to post this comment, my word verification to post is "sepersem" and for a delayed second I swore it said sperm???!!! It's amazing I retain any sanity after TTC for almost a year and a half and unable to stop thinking about it every minute.

Pregnant Yuppy said...

Welcome Jessica!

Thank you everyone for the comments. I do love to get comments.

Michelle said...

IVF cycle starts tomorrow!!! Hope things go really well for you!

Stacey said...

PLEASE forgive how long it took me to get over here and thank you for this award! So sweet of you to think of me. I look forward to playing along -- looks like a fun one!

Thanks & best wishes to you!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget