BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Human Bean Project



I found the neatest thing at the dollar store the other day. A Human Bean! Isn't the timing of it just awesome?

In TTC circles a "bean" is often what a baby is referred to when first seen on an ultrasound image in early pregnancy.

I love the symbolism! I just started my IVF protocol and I find a Human Bean at the dollar store! Maybe it's a sign. How could I not buy it?

I'm going to grow my bean while the IVF drugs help me to grow my own "bean" at the same time. I promise to keep you all posted on how it goes.


7 comments:

Busted Kate said...

Dude, that is so cool! How do you grow it? Does it grow into a baby? Cuz if the IVF doesn't work out, you'll have a back up. And if it does (WHEN it does!!), can I call dibs on your dollar store baby?

Beckie's Infertile said...

Haha Busted Kate - Awesome!

I love the bean! Such a cool idea...

Can I have the bean?!

Have a great day!

Holly said...

that is so flippin awesome! I love it! And I definitely think it is a good sign! Grow little bean, grow!

Alex said...

So cute!!! MAYBE - your bean will grow up to be big and tall, and your little bean in your belly will grow too, and THEN you can harvest the bean someday and make baby food... Here's hoping!

Sweet Georgia said...

Such a neat idea. Can't wait to hear the updates.

Honey B. said...

I love it!! And then you can tell your future children, you were bought at the Dollar Store! lol

Pregnant Yuppy said...

If only our baby could be "bought" at the dollar store! So far we could have bought nearly 9000 of them at those prices!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget