BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

IVF - Day 13 - Egg Retrieval!

In a half hour we will be leaving to go to the Fertility Clinic for my egg retrieval. Hopefully this will be my last date with Wandy. On Friday night at midnight (or is it Saturday morning?) I gave myself the HCG trigger shot. Last night I had the best sleep that I've had since this all began thanks to the Valium that they gave me to take.

I'm not allowed any food except for clear liquids (I hope that green tea counts as a clear liquid 'cause that's what I'm drinking), I'm not allowed to wear make up (I cheated and put on mascara), and I'm not allowed to drive for 24 hours (but I'm planning to drive myself to work tomorrow morning).

I hope that we get at least 10 eggs to work with. The embryologist will call us tomorrow with the fertilization report.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Woo-hoo...will be thinking of you today, hope everything goes smoothly & you get a fantastic number of eggs to work with:) Rest up & relax...make sure your hubby spoils you tonight:)

Anne said...

Yay! You must be so happy this part is done with! Hope everything went well :)
You're working tomorrow? I hear that you can be pretty achy the next day...

Honey B. said...

Hope everything went great!!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget