BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

IVF - Day 5




This weekend has been a whirlwind of shopping malls and stores for women who don't have hips - i.e. I'm hanging out with 15 year old. There hasn't been a lot of time for me to be online, let alone update my blog. Mostly because my laptop has been taken over by said 15 year old!

The clinic nurse called me on Friday. She said that my blood work results were great. They're keeping me on the same dosages of the Gonal-F and Luveris. Monday morning I get to have my birthday date with Wandy to check on the progress of my follicles.

I'm happy to report that the near-constant hot flashes have subsided. I'm starting to feel a lot of twinges and pulling in my ovaries as well. I hope that this means that the follicles are getting bigger and bigger. It's hard to imagine that my ovaries will go from being the size of an almond to the size of a lemon (or orange!).

I highly doubt that you want to hear about my sore feet from all of the mall wanderings that I've been doing, so I will wait until Monday when I have some progress to report. By then Hubby and I will be back to being D.I.N.K.s and I will be done with the mall for a very long time!

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Every woman going through IVF totally needs a day at the mall. I hope you bought some great things to make you happy.

Best wishes with this cycle. I pray that everything works out and you get at least one sticky little bean. :)

Krissi said...

Happy Spring and ICLW! I am so excited for you with this IVF! I will be checking in on you. Drink plenty of Gat.or.ade after ER...it helps with bloating and gas pains. Good luck!! ;-)

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget