BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Dates with Wandy


After my birthday date with Wandy, they asked me to come back again today for another date. The magic has worn off though - I didn't shave my legs this time.

On Monday they told me that my follicles were measuring ahead of schedule. They gave me my prescription for the HCG "trigger" shot and everything. I was elated and was hopeful that today they would tell me to go ahead and pull the trigger! No such luck.

Apparently my estrogen levels were a little high on Monday so they wanted me to come in today to check them again. No trigger for me. I did get to see Wandy though. I have 10 follicles on one ovary and 8 on the other. They are averaging 15mm in size. Grow follies grow!

They want me to come back again tomorrow for another ultrasound and more bloodwork. Hopefully they'll want me to trigger tomorrow. I'm starting to get really uncomfortable. My ovaries are approximately the size of apples right now (they're normally the size of an almond) and they are pushing on my bladder. Do you have any idea how many times that I have peed today??

I just injected myself with the last of my Gonal F. If they don't tell me to trigger tomorrow I'll have to get a new one at the lovely cost of $450.

Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well tomorrow.


9 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck
Grow Follies Grow!!!

Anne said...

Apples? Seriously? Wow, that must hurt, no? I guess this is what I have to look forward to....
Hope you get to pull that trigger tomorrow :)

Holly said...

oh god the peeing I did when on the stims! I woke up four times a night! Now I'm down to one, but it's just prep for when there is a baby pressing on our bladders instead ;)

Hope you get to trigger tomorrow! Grow follies grow!

rebecca said...

Good luck, hope you get some good news tomorrow...we ended up having to buy a couple of extra Gonal pens, which really sucks as you know how expensive those are! Hope that's not the case for you:)

Suzanne said...

I hope that you get to trigger tomorrow! Best of luck with your IVF cycle!

Happy ICLW Week! Zanymermaid #49

Sweet Georgia said...

Hope trigger is tomorrow, it sounds like you've responded really well to the meds!

Kristin said...

Good luck with the rest of this cycle. I hope it's a complete success.

zengirl said...

I sure am keeping my finger crossed for you! Grow follies, go Go GROW!

Kelly said...

Grow, follies!!

Good luck with your IVF!

I love the socks. Argyle is my favorite. :)

ICLW

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget