BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My First IComLeavWe - Welcome!

Welcome all visitors from IComLeavWe! This is my first time participating and I'm really excited.


This week catches me at a bit of a bad time however. You see I'm playing host to my friend's 15 year old daughter this weekend. As you are reading this there is a 90% chance that I am in a mall right now visiting stores that I never even knew existed.

Today I am on Day 6 of my IVF injections so I'm a tad bit hormonal and stressed out at the same time. There is also the possibility that this week I could go in for my egg retrieval! If that is the case, I will apologize in advance for falling behind in my own comments.

So welcome. Have a look around. Check out my Human Bean Project (it really needs some positive thoughts).

6 comments:

rebecca said...

Happy ICLW!!! Hoping everything continues to go smoothly with this IVF cycle & that wandy is good to you on your B-day:)

Heather said...

Happy ICLW!

I'm snorting at the thought of you at a mall....Bless your heart!

womb for improvement said...

Malls with 15 year olds and hormones thanks to IVF injections. Sounds like hell!

Good luck with it.

jrs said...

Good luck w/ your IVF cycle.

Welcome to ICLW

#79 http://findjoynow.blogspot.com

Rach said...

Ohhhhhh I hope you manage to make it out of the mall ok and alive!! LOL

ICLW
#101
http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/

tasivfer said...

My first ICLW, so nice to meet you. Malls with a 15 year old sound almost as bad as an OPU - hope you survived it all well!!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget