BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Obscure Quote Explained


The other day I wrote about 5 Things that I Hate. In that I included a reference about the Dutch. It surprised me that no one got the reference that I was quoting though. I don't want anyone to think that I actually hate the Dutch. I really, really don't! Honest! In reality I guess I only hate 4 things.

I was quoting Nigel Powers from the movie Goldmember. You must remember Goldmember!

Here's the scene (sorry I couldn't find any video of it):

Nigel Powers: All right Goldmember. Don't play the laughing boy. There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Goldmember: What? Take the fahza away! Dutch hater! And now, it is time to say goodbye. Dr. Evil's orders. Which, for you, is bad news bears,
[
talks in a deep vioce]

Goldmember: Walter Matthau.


This is another funny scene from Goldmember. Enjoy!





0 comments:

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget