Friday, April 23, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
- My breasts are not overly sore - the last time I was pregnant they were noticeably sore before my period was even due. Now they are only tender when I touch them (which I'm doing more often to make sure that they are still tender).
- Cramping - definitely a good sign as my uterus stretches and grows, also a bad sign if a miscarriage is imminent.
- Low back pain. I'm not sure if this is good or bad. All I know is that I remember from my 2008 pregnancy journal that my back was really sore then too.
- Nausea - not really. Occasionally I'll get a little "urp" but nothing that I would classify as true "morning sickness". This was a huge sign for me in my last pregnancy that something was wrong. My mother had horrible morning sickness through both pregnancies, and I get horrible motion sickness. I'm not looking forward to my head being in the toilet for another 8 months, but a little cookie tossing would really put my mind at ease right now.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
I know that I didn't feel this way during my last pregnancy but it's understandable why I feel this way for this pregnancy. The first pregnancy was all sunshine and roses at first. Sure I knew that there was a chance of a miscarriage - but those things happen to other people not me, right?
The fact that the line is getting darker is comforting. I know that I won't be able to relax and enjoy this pregnancy until I see a heartbeat on an ultrasound, but for now, this helps.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Monday, April 12, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
Well folks, I'm the final stretch of my IVF 2ww. Today I am 9 days past transfer. I know that probably 80% of women in my situation would have already taken the plunge and tested by now - I am not one of them. My feeling on testing early, in any 2ww, is that as long as I haven't tested, there's still a chance that the outcome could be a BFP.
- fatigue - I slept in today until 10:30!
- bloating - which could still be from the IVF retrieval
- the occasional twinge of nausea
- skin break out - not on my face, but I have a few pimples on my back
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
- pulling and stretching feeling in the abdomen (I can't call it cramps, but it sometimes feels tight)
- fatigue (this can be a side effect of the Progesterone and Estradol that I'm taking though)
- bloating - but I wouldn't read too much into this as there is always a risk of OHSS and that can be a symptom (hence the Gatorade)
- I had a few "randy" dreams this weekend - maybe I'm missing my dates with Wandy.