BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

On Vacation


I know that I haven't been publishing too much lately, and that's going to get worse! As of tomorrow (April 24th) I'm going out of town for 10 days.

I'm sure that you're dreaming up some really awesome, exotic places in your mind right now. Time to push those thoughts outta there! This time I'm off to Ohio. Yup, you read that right, Ohio. I'm using up precious vacation days to go to the Buckeye state.

Why do you ask? Well that's where my niece and nephew (and brother and sister in law) live. My mother and I are going for a visit and to do some cross border shopping to take advantage of the high Canadian dollar.

I'll be back late in the day on May 2nd. The next morning is my 7 week ultrasound. So please check back on May 3rd and keep your fingers crossed that I'll have good news to share!


8 comments:

minname said...

have fun shopping!!! :-)

Sweet Georgia said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Alex said...

Have a fabulous vacation! I hope you have some good distractions so you're not thinking too much of that ultrasound - which you're going to ace, by the way!!!

braving-ivf said...

Sounds like a great break. :) (ah for the days when I could go to Canada for bargain shopping... ;)

My 9 week ultrasound will be the day after your 7 week -- fingers crossed for both of us!
]

Holly said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to come back for your great news soon!

liberalgranolagirl said...

Have a wonderful vacation and I am thinking nothing but positive thoughts for you :)

Waiting Lisa said...

Have a great trip!!

I have gone on vacation to Ohio before. Cedar point is a lot of fun. Adam and I love the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and the Cleveland Zoo.

Colleen said...

I'm visiting from the Lady Blogger Society tea party. And although you may not see this comment, since you're vacationing, I wanted to say hello anyway. I love your blog. Good luck with everything!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget