BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Can Someone Please Explain Why I'm Infertile?

I'm infertile. I've come to terms with that. I've also had to come to the realization that diseases, like personalities, aren't necessarily handed out equally. I grew up with friends who are identical twins - their DNA is the same - yet one developed Type 1 diabetes and the other didn't. Explain that.

And if you can explain that, can you also explain why I can't conceive on my own (and the 1 time I did it ended in miscarriage), while drug addicts, and child abusers seem to have no trouble in the procreation department?

I know that you can't - no one can. So instead, tell me if it's wrong to find some sort of amusement from this?

Hang onto this photo as evidence at your emancipation hearing kid. You'll need it! I'm sure that you'll have lots more to show the judge.

God Bless the Internet!

2 comments:

Waiting Lisa said...

I think that may be the most depressing picture ever.

Maria said...

I ask myself the same questions day after day after day...

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget