BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oh My Aching Back!


As if the exhaustion and nausea aren't enough, now my lower back is killing me! I suspect this new "symptom" is directly related to the fact that I haven't been as active as I normally am.

The only comfortable position when trying to sleep last night was on my stomach, but then my arms would fall asleep. It hurt to stay still and it hurt to move.

As much as I didn't want to, I had to take some Tylenol this morning. Now I'm just waiting for it to kick in. I'm going to see if I can get in for a massage sometime this weekend as well.

I guess this is Mother Nature's way of preparing me for what's ahead.


3 comments:

Sweet Georgia said...

Tylenol is fine to take. Sorry you're in so much pain!

Erin said...

I feel you on the back pain front. I actually ended up leaving work and going to the doctor this week because I was in so much pain. Turns out, I'm just pregnant.

Krissi said...

Don't feel guilty about taking Tylenol, it was the only thing my OB let me take! OMG! I haven't checked in on you in a while!! I am so excited to see that you are pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ;-)

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget