Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
- Tell your loved ones that you love them now. Remember together your shared memories before it's too late.
- Go to your doctor for regular checks ups (including annual Pap smears). Don't be afraid to bring up anything that you may have a question about.
- If you are unable to get pregnant (or if you are not ready) please ask your doctor about birth control as it may one day save your life.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
We all know that once you become pregnant you become a beacon for unwanted advice and eventually unwanted belly rubs (I can't wait for that one - no really, give it a rub, but you'll lose a hand). If that annoys you (and of course it does), try having a due date right around Christmas!
Friday, June 11, 2010
- Do you know what you are having? - Um no, I'm only 12 weeks pregnant so it's too soon to tell for sure.
- Are you going to find out the sex? - Most likely - but we don't plan on sharing that information. Everyone will find out soon enough.
- What room will the baby get? - Since our house is technically a 2 bedroom (we have 2 other rooms that we sometimes use for guests, but they are not "legal" bedrooms), the baby will get the second bedroom.
- How do you plan on decorating the nursery? - How the heck would I know? Seriously. It took us over 7 years to buy ourselves a matching bedroom set. Why would we rush to judgement on what the Offspring's room will be like?
- What about the cats? - What about the cats?