BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shame on Me

I think this image says it all. I've been a very bad blogger and I deserve to stand in the corner for a while!


I'm not sure why I haven't been blogging, I will blame it on a lack of motivation to do pretty much anything! But I also know that I am afraid to get excited about my pregnancy. This is literally our last chance to become parents.

As each day goes by I am feeling more and more confident. I had my first appointment with my new doctor this past week and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler and that really makes me feel better. Tomorrow is our 12 week scan and I think after that I will start to relax even more (assuming of course that the tests go well).

And I have to admit, the thought of becoming parents is scaring Hubby and I as well. We have 6 more months to get used to the idea at least. This morning we were sitting on the patio enjoying the morning peace and we could hear the neighbour yelling at her young son to "stop spraying mommy with the hose!" I said to Hubby that we should enjoy our quiet Sunday mornings while we can.

I do want to thank you for sticking with me. While I can't promise when I will start to post more often, I can assure you that I think about it often.

Wish me luck for my scan tomorrow!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Kimberley! I have been wondering how you were going :).
Lenore

rebecca said...

Completely understandable, I went through a similar stage during the beginning of this pregnancy too. Hoping everything goes smoothly tomorrow for you & you can feel a little more relaxed with the pregnancy:)

Waiting Lisa said...

Aww. I feel bad for that little kid standing in the corner, haha.

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow :)

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget