Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Again I'm trying to figure out the inner dialogue going on in this Mom's mind. First at the store when she bought the baby stripper outfit, then as she looked around the house for a suitable "stripper pole" for a baby, and then as she tried to figure out an appropriate routine for a 4 month old. I just don't get it.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
With each milestone, I start to feel more relaxed and excited. I had an appointment with my Doctor today. Each time I hear that heartbeat on the doppler it brings me such joy. I'm sorely tempted to go to one of those places where you can pay them to record the heartbeat and then they will put it into a teddy bear for you. I could listen to that sound all day.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
- I'm not referring to the impending arrival of Hubby's parents for the weekend
- A 3rd kitten is not in the works
- We aren't buying a new car (we already did that - did I mention that to you all?)
- It is Friday
- The weather is supposed to be awesome
- Hubby will have to leave work for about an hour and a half
- I need to drink 500mL at 9:30am
- Shortly after (with a full bladder) Hubby and I will most likely have to wait about a half hour in a crowded waiting room with old magazines
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Monday, July 5, 2010
Why is it that when you're an Infertile going through cycle after cycle of IPS and TTC that all you see everywhere are grim reminders that you're not pregnant? Like reserved "preggo parking" stalls? But when you are finally in the family way it's as if all of these stalls suddenly disappeared?