Tomorrow's a big day in the Yuppy household. Do you know what I'm talking about? No, not even a guess? I'll give you a couple of clues.
- I'm not referring to the impending arrival of Hubby's parents for the weekend
- A 3rd kitten is not in the works
- We aren't buying a new car (we already did that - did I mention that to you all?)
No guesses yet?
- It is Friday
- The weather is supposed to be awesome
- Hubby will have to leave work for about an hour and a half
How about now? Should I put you out of your misery?
- I need to drink 500mL at 9:30am
- Shortly after (with a full bladder) Hubby and I will most likely have to wait about a half hour in a crowded waiting room with old magazines
Okay, I'm out of cryptic clues. Tomorrow is our anatomy scan!! I'll get to see our baby again. I can't wait to see him/her moving around in there (since I can't feel anything yet). So keep your fingers crossed that it all goes well.
Updates to follow!