BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gotta Go (always)

May I say that I have always prided myself on the size of my bladder? I know, it sounds really, really weird, but it's true. Imagine you're in a bar with your friends and for every 3 bathroom trips that they make, you make one.

But now my bladder has rebelled! I swear that I get the urge to pee every 30 - 45 minutes. And the crappy part is (definitely no pun intended) that usually, I don't really need to go. Plus, even though I've been sleeping through the night without incident for the better part of 35 years, now I'm lucky to get 3 - 4 hours of sleep before the urge to go hits me.

If the baby is big enough to disrupt my bladder functions, why can't I feel him/her yet?

Okay, whining done.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I understand completely. This was me not too long ago. I remember thinking - there is no way the baby is making me have to go this much! But it was only shortly after I thought that when I felt the baby moving around and I realized just how much space was being taken up by him/her.

thoughtful intellect said...

I'm more intrigued by the quantity of urine that comes out of me. There is just no way I could pee that often and so much!
No worries also, you'll feel something soon. :)

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget