BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

No Sitter? No Problem!

It's the weekend. What to do, what to do? You know what I'd really like to do right now? I'd love to go to the pub and play some VLT's. Oh darn, I can't do that, I don't have a sitter. Oh wait, I have an idea! It's the perfect plan. Win-win some might even say:



I was trying to figure out the inner dialogue in the above woman's mind. I'm sure it went something like that.

Got another idea of how this mom (& baby) ended up gambling together? Leave it in the comments! So many of you are super creative, I can't wait to read them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I'm just glad she didn't leave the baby in the car??
Lenore

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget