BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Another Parenting Fail!

Again I'm trying to figure out the inner dialogue going on in this Mom's mind. First at the store when she bought the baby stripper outfit, then as she looked around the house for a suitable "stripper pole" for a baby, and then as she tried to figure out an appropriate routine for a 4 month old. I just don't get it.


You would think that by now the folks over at Failblog.org would have enough material like this to start a whole new website. Kate over at Busted Plumbing likes to refer to these photos as "And Yet These People Can Procreate?" It's such a kick to the uterus to the Infertiles to see such things (so why to I keep sharing them?).

2 comments:

AnGèLe said...

*Shakes head!! Ahhhh! I dont understand !!! Drives me nuts!

That little baby would be a future client of mine! Sigh!

Busted Kate said...

I actually already have this one saved for my next "and yet" post!!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget