BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 16, 2010

22 Weeks



This past week I reached another pregnancy milestone - I felt the baby move! Everyone had told me that it would feel like "flutters" or "bubbles" across my belly. They were wrong. I can definitely feel pokes.

At first there was just 1 so I wasn't sure what I was feeling and didn't want to announce that it was movement. A couple of days after that I didn't just feel a poke, I felt a definite "poke, poke, poke"! And a few days later, I felt a real kick.

The movement isn't consistent yet. I only seem to feel it in the evening when I'm sitting on the couch and when my bladder is getting full. Plus having an anterior placenta makes feeling any movement a challenge!


2 comments:

Alex said...

Oh that has to be so very exciting!

Sweet Georgia said...

So amazing! Congrats on 22 weeks!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget