BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Poke, Poke, Poke


I am now positive that I have felt our Progeny move! I thought I felt a poke on the weekend, but it was just once and I wasn't sure. I have been diagnosed with an anterior placenta as well, so it's not uncommon to not feel anything for several more weeks.

But tonight, as I was checking out the message boards, my right hand on my mouse, my left on my belly I felt a definite poke, poke, poke. I poked back, and so did he! And then nothing.

Hubby is out of town this week so he missed the big event. I did text him before I updated you though.

I'm so happy, he's in there, he really is!

3 comments:

zengirl said...

AWESOME!

Michelle said...

No better feeling in the world! And it will only be a matter of time before it is DHs hand on your belly feeling the movement. The look on his face will be priceless!

Busted Kate said...

Woop woop!!! Go baby go!!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget