BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Under 100!


I'm in the homestretch! Can you believe it? I don't know if I can (I think I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop). The other day my pregnancy countdown reached 100 days to go!

In honour of this milestone (and viability) we finally went out shopping for the baby. My parents have graciously offered to buy us the crib, but didn't like the one that we had selected (I still think it looks awesome). So we went out to check out a couple of stores. There's this one store in town that's really trendy and has lots of cool baby stuff. They're a bit pricy-er, but the quality is very good too. The sales lady let us know that it could take 10 - 12 weeks to receive some of the items.

10 - 12 weeks?! Yikes! This baby could be here before that! Time to get over our fears and get on it!

We didn't get a crib yet but did end up ordering a kick ass glider/recliner, an infant car seat, and we brought home a stroller and the car seat adapter. I'm starting to think that it's going to cost us as much to get outfitted for this kid as it did to create this kid! But at least we've passed this milestone.

So today I went out and registered for the baby and bought a crib bedding set. The good news is that the stroller and bedding set was on sale. Now I just want to get the baby's room all set up (but can't until the renos are done).

2 comments:

Sweet Georgia said...

Under 100 days?! Wow time is flying. Congrats on starting your shopping.

Kacy said...

I KNOW!!! Isn't the cost of things overwhelming. I finally just gave up and went with it. From one expecting mom to another the very best thing I did was read all the mom reviews on the Babies R Us website. I really changed my choices and made me go back to the store for a second look and boy am I glad I did!!!
www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget