BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Cluttered House = Cluttered Mind?

I think that there's something that you need to know about me. I hate to write a blog post for the sake of writing a blog post. So sometimes it may be a few days between posts. I like to be inspired and that sometimes happens when I can't blog. Then I have to rely on my memory - and that's not very reliable anymore.

So please forgive my lack of posts. Lately my mind has not been focused on anything as we go through home renovations. People keep telling me to post photos of the renos in progress and, truth be told, the mess and clutter and general disarray in the house is something that I would rather not record for posterity. And tell me - how does the dust from the work on the 2nd floor find its way to the basement? How? How?

After a mini-meltdown last week when I got home from work and could not handle the amount of mess left by the carpenter, Hubby has now instructed me to sit on the couch in the basement until he gets home to tidy. Which sounds great, except when I get home from work (at least an hour before Hubby) I just want to remove any restricting panty hose and put on my PJ pants! We have compromised and I will wait a bit until the stress of work is behind me before adding on the stress of the mess!

I think what bothers me the most about the clutter and mess is that I'm not supposed to be doing any house work. Not that I'm a big fan of housework, but I hate seeing the drywall dust everywhere!

The good news is that the bulk of the work *should* be done by tomorrow so hopefully with the clutter gone from my house, it will be gone from my brain as well!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey! It's Michelle (Deepsouthgirl) from JM. Just wanted to say hello and that I know how you feel about the cluttered house. I too cannot relax in a messy or dirty house, it makes me nervous. I hope that the renos are over soon and you can get your life back. Hugs!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget