BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pregnancy Soundtrack



I was speaking to a client today at work and let her know about my upcoming maternity leave. This client and I have connected on a whole different level in, addition to being professionals that is. We both have a really quirky sense of humour that is often misinterpreted by many. I think this client may even be Busted Kate's long lost twin (that's a compliment Kate).

I let her know that I am planning a "Farewell Tour" of my clients before I leave and will get back to her so we can plan a lunch date. She laughed at me and the fact that I have named my mat leave. I told her that I debated calling it the "Hell Freezes Over Tour" but didn't think that many people would get the reference.

She said that I should be selling t-shirts.

And thus begun several e-mails that went back and forth between us all day making suggestions for tour names. This then evolved into suitable song names to describe pregnancy and labour.

We looked for album names for the tour and song names for the soundtrack. Here are some that we came up with:

Farewell Tour:
  • Slippery When Wet
  • Guess Who?
  • Dr. Feelgood
Pregnancy / Labour Soundtrack:
  • Hungry Like the Wolf
  • I Like Big Butts
  • I wanna be sedated
Okay, so the list is small, but we're just getting started. Please add your suggestions in the comments!

2 comments:

Sweet Georgia said...

I don't have anything to add at the moment, but love the name of your tour!

Alex said...

Oh this is great! Love this!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget