BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm back!

Hi Everyone!

I must say that I've missed you all. The sad fact is that my hand hurts so much by the end of the day that I tend to avoid anything on the computer. However, I am now officially on maternity leave so I should be able to update more often. I have been doing my best to keep my pregnancy journal up to date.

The doctors are still monitoring me closely because our baby is measuring small. I personally think that they are investing too much time and effort into this. I was a small baby and it stands to reason that my baby will be small as well. He's growing and developing, and is really active so why worry? Plus, I would much rather deliver a smaller baby than a huge baby!

Today the baby weighs roughly 2.4 kg (or just over 5 lbs). So, with 3 more weeks until my due date, and possibly longer until I deliver, I'm guesstimating that he will be a 7 pounder - just like me!

All is good.


5 comments:

Busted Kate said...

Hey lady, glad you're back! I was wondering what you were up to :-) How come on maternity leave already? Everything ok? Or is this just one of those cool Canadian things where you get a lot of time off? I'm so moving to Canada...

Pregnant Yuppy said...

It's a Canadian thing Kate. We can take up to 1 year off from work and get our same job back. Plus we get up to 50 weeks of benefits from the gov't. Plus, I don't think I could stand to be there much longer anyway. I love my job, but I was so done working! Now the goal is to sleep in as much as possible and get the house organized for baby.

AnGèLe said...

Bah! Thats not small! Thats just perfect!! My first was full term at 6lbs! She is perfectly healthy. ;) Welcome to maternity leave! Woohooo! I even got mat leave for the surrogacy! Canada really is the place to be to have a baby! hehe! xo

Sweet Georgia said...

Nice to see you posting again! Sounds like things are moving right along for you.

Anonymous said...

Not long to go Kimberley! I have been checking in on your ticker now and then :). I'm glad you are on leave and able to rest up and hope that your hands are manageable painwise up til the end.
Lenore

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget