BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 28, 2011

1 Year Ago Today...

My Little Man was conceived!  Neither Hubby or I were there at the time though.  I believe we were out for lunch.  Let me explain:

My IVF egg retrieval was 1 year ago.  On that day 24 eggs were removed from my aching, swollen, and sore ovaries.

As soon as I was allowed to leave the recovery room, we went out for food.  I was not allowed to eat since midnight, and I was starved!  At the restaurant the embryologist called with the first of the bad news: only 19 eggs were mature & Hubby's sample numbers were not stellar.  She pushed us to do ICSI and assisted hatching and we did.



1 comments:

Alex said...

Amazing! This is so cool!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget