BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quarterly Report

Yesterday my Little Man turned 3 months old.  Since we often refer to him as the household's CEO I feel it fitting to give a quarterly report.

The truth is that while we have our moments, he is a really good baby.  Maybe that's because I hate to hear him cry so I'm rushing to him to see what he wants!

At his 12 week check up he has nearly doubled his birth weight.  He now officially weigh 10 pounds 10 ounces.  While that's still small by many standards, I think he's getting so big!  He's definitely getting long.  I'm hoping that he will get his height from my father who is 6'1".  The rest of our family is basically only average height, and some of us are just plain short!

Yesterday I left him for the first time with someone other than his dad or grandma.  I had a dentist appointment and I didn't want to bring him.  I asked Hubby's aunt (the only family we have who lives in the province) if she would come to babysit.  She was delighted to.  Nathan started to make strange and I was hesitant to leave (for her sake).  I managed to get him to sleep before I left and she said that he woke up happy for her.  Good thing as I will have to return to the dentist again in a month or so.

Next week we are going on our first plane ride.  It will be just him and me and I'm a little worried about how he'll behave in the airport and on the plane.  Fingers crossed it all goes well.  Thankfully it's a short flight.


Sock monkey buddies:


Showing off his cloth:


Finally loving bath time:


1 comments:

Alex said...

Happy 3 months! Oh I love the pictures!!! He's so cute!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget