BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Family Visit 2011

This past week was a busy week for us. Not only were my parents in town but so was my brother and his family. It was their first chance to meet Nathan.

Nathan did a pretty good job of warming up to his aunt and uncle, but he really liked his cousin Monica. It seemed as though he was fascinated by her curly hair.

Meeting his uncle Trever:



With Grandma:



With his Cousins Eric & Monica:




This was my niece and nephew's first visit to Calgary. I would have liked to have played a more active role as tour guide but it wasn't always possible. They did get to experience downhill skiing for the first time. They must have liked it since they went back a second day.

- Posted from my iPhone while on the go!

2 comments:

Alex said...

What a fun visit!

Waiting Lisa said...

So sweet <3

I wish Jay could spend more time with his Aunts and Uncles. It's hard having family that live far away.

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget