BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Famous!

Guess who's being featured this week over at Stress Free Infertility?  Moi! I am now what is considered to be an infertility success story - which, trust me, is a lot better than just being an Infertile.  You can read my story from BFN to BFP here.

When you're an Infertile you dread the question "So when are you guys going to have kids?"  After close to 14 years of marriage I had begun to run out of witty, yet polite responses.  I'm sorry to say that even after becoming parents the questions don't end there.  Now people ask "When are you going to have another one?"  To that I reply "Never".

Oh don't get me wrong, I love my little man and I miss being pregnant, but all through our TTC struggle and infertility treatments all I asked for was 1 healthy child.  And that is what I got.  He deserves a mom who isn't stressed all the time from TTC again.  Besides, I can not imagine having to get up to feed & change 2 babies in the middle of the night.  One is definitely enough for me!


0 comments:

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget