BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Slow Down Boy!

I love watching Nathan develop and discover new things.  It's so fun to see the world through his eyes.  Who knew that something as simple as a plastic lid could be so interesting?

My problem is that he seems to be discovering a lot very quickly!  It seems that one day he was crawling and only a couple of days later he had mastered the stairs.  And now he's mastered the art of pulling up on things.  My brother was an early walker at 9 months and I'm beginning to wonder if Nathan will literally follow in his footsteps.  

Other than genetics I blame the cats.  If they weren't so darn cute Nathan wouldn't be in such a hurry to pet them!  They keep trying to get out of his way, and he keeps outsmarting them.  At first they would sit across the room from him, so he started to roll and then crawl their way.  Next they would sit above the family room (the family room is sunken by 2 steps).  Um yeah, did they really think that would keep him away?  So then they started to spend more time on the couch, so he had to start pulling up.

Don't get me wrong, there are great benefits to having a mobile baby:


I really should have registered for this!

3 comments:

Deanna: Miss(ed) Conception said...

G hasn't mastered crawling yet but he does lay on the floor and spin in circle. I was telling my mom that I was going to take Swifters to his belly! LOL! Sounds like you'll def have an early walker on your hands. Good luck!

Alex said...

That outfit cracks me up! So exciting that he's developing so quickly!

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Haha, that's so funny. Could you imagine?

It really goes so quick. As soon as they start being mobile it's one thing after another and your baby moves closer to toddler in a blink of an eye.

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget