BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Raising A Reader

Both Hubby & I love to read. It's very important to me that Nathan learn to love a book as well. I have great memories of reading books with my dad when I was young.

Nathan is so busy and is always up to something it seems. It's hard to imagine that he ever stops long enough to hear us read to him. But he does. He already has his favourites. I captured these images off the webcam that we have over his crib.

Here he is reading his book when he wakes up from his nap:




Then he looks over and sees his toy:




And he brings his toy over:




And proceeds to read with him:




I love scrolling through these photos on my phone. So cute!


- Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

Andrea said...

THAT is awesome - so cute and awesome. I have fond memories of being read to as a little one and have started filling the book shelf in the nursery for the soon to be little one in my house :)

Three Cats and a Baby said...

awww...that warms my heart. So sweet.

Honey B. said...

Awwww....something about a little one that loves to 'read', that is the best!

Alex said...

So cute! Love this!

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget